LTT for Zebu

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

LTT for Zebu

Post by Real »

Hello :wave:

I'm looking for 1 zebu for my collection. Gender and birthday aren't important, but I'd prefer for it to be an unnamed and unfrozen hatchling.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit tight on gold and would prefer to trade for it.
I have these creatures here: user/Real/Trading and user/Real/The-donis
If you'd like one of the donis, we can work on something since the zebu is only 2 shards.
by Saebra
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTT for Zebu

Post by darksouls »

I'd be interested in the Void Dragon, though that's a sizable difference in Shard price... What were you thinking in terms of working something out? (I'm short on gold as well, oops) :)
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

darksouls wrote: August 15th, 2024, 4:04:45 pm I'd be interested in the Void Dragon, though that's a sizable difference in Shard price... What were you thinking in terms of working something out? (I'm short on gold as well, oops) :)
The void dragon would be 7 shards in the shimmering shop, so that's a 5 shards difference.
If you have enough shards and are willing, we could do a zebu and a dark bone dragon?
by Saebra
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Real wrote: August 15th, 2024, 5:05:21 pm
darksouls wrote: August 15th, 2024, 4:04:45 pm I'd be interested in the Void Dragon, though that's a sizable difference in Shard price... What were you thinking in terms of working something out? (I'm short on gold as well, oops) :)
The void dragon would be 7 shards in the shimmering shop, so that's a 5 shards difference.
If you have enough shards and are willing, we could do a zebu and a dark bone dragon?
Darn, I'd be willing to do that if I had the Shards, sorry to disappoint! D:

I know you linked a trade tab too, but I'm not super interested in Halloween critters... Do you have anything else for trade, if I may ask? (we'd be happy to trade like, even a bunch of Stream critters depending on what you have) :o
Real
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

darksouls wrote: August 15th, 2024, 5:20:44 pm
Real wrote: August 15th, 2024, 5:05:21 pm
Darn, I'd be willing to do that if I had the Shards, sorry to disappoint! D:

I know you linked a trade tab too, but I'm not super interested in Halloween critters... Do you have anything else for trade, if I may ask? (we'd be happy to trade like, even a bunch of Stream critters depending on what you have) :o
The only other things I have for trade are these: user/Real/Current-Sale
by Saebra
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Real wrote: August 15th, 2024, 5:31:49 pm The only other things I have for trade are these: user/Real/Current-Sale
Oh, you have several things in this tab we're interested in! Do you have any prices for each/per in mind? (sorry for all the questions, haha)
Real
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

darksouls wrote: August 15th, 2024, 5:32:48 pm
Real wrote: August 15th, 2024, 5:31:49 pm The only other things I have for trade are these: user/Real/Current-Sale
Oh, you have several things in this tab we're interested in! Do you have any prices for each/per in mind? (sorry for all the questions, haha)
Which creatures would you be interested in? I can see about the prices tomorrow morning/afternoon.
by Saebra
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Real wrote: August 15th, 2024, 5:43:10 pm Which creatures would you be interested in? I can see about the prices tomorrow morning/afternoon.
1 Lucinis Bird
1 Purple Krysos
All 3 Corona Arkai
Both Nhirudo
Glacial Arkai
All 4 Maa Kelung
All 6 Umagum
1 Gourd Wyrm
1 Death Screamer

:)
Real
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

darksouls wrote: August 15th, 2024, 5:47:27 pm
Real wrote: August 15th, 2024, 5:43:10 pm Which creatures would you be interested in? I can see about the prices tomorrow morning/afternoon.
1 Lucinis Bird
1 Purple Krysos
All 3 Corona Arkai
Both Nhirudo
Glacial Arkai
All 4 Maa Kelung
All 6 Umagum
1 Gourd Wyrm
1 Death Screamer

:)
I'd say 3k each for the lucinis, krysos and arkais and 1k each for the rest. That would be only 32k, though. Not enough to cover the zebu.
by Saebra
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Real wrote: August 16th, 2024, 3:25:27 am I'd say 3k each for the lucinis, krysos and arkais and 1k each for the rest. That would be only 32k, though. Not enough to cover the zebu.
Yeah, that's not enough, sorry!! D: Thanks for checking prices, though.

Return to “Kancha”