Missing Quests

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
ic4usr
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Missing Quests

Post by ic4usr »

Some quests are not showing up for me in the Keep, namely Whispers and Attune to an Element.
Are there some kind of pre-reqs that I'm missing to enable to quests?
Please help them grow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Missing Quests

Post by darksouls »

Attune to an Element requires you have 1 adult of each elemental Prism Fox first, though I can't remember if it appears whether or not you have them. You can borrow a full set of mine, if you'd like?

The Whispers quest, I believe, is only available to do when the Black Market is actually open.

- Alex
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

Speaking of the Black Market.

Once you open it, do you need to re-open it later once the store itself opens? Or are you free to just make your way inside without needing to do any extra work?

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

RicFule wrote: August 15th, 2024, 6:39:38 pm Speaking of the Black Market.

Once you open it, do you need to re-open it later once the store itself opens? Or are you free to just make your way inside without needing to do any extra work?
Once you open it, it becomes available like the other shops you have access to, permanently. (whenever it's around, that is) :) The 'token' to get in is actually a permanent badge on your profile, too.

- Alex
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

darksouls wrote: August 15th, 2024, 7:11:51 pm Once you open it, it becomes available like the other shops you have access to, permanently. (whenever it's around, that is) :) The 'token' to get in is actually a permanent badge on your profile, too.

- Alex

Good. It costs too much to open to want to have to do it EVERY time it opens.

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
ic4usr
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by ic4usr »

I have a full set of Prism Foxes tho. I currently have
1F Fire
1M1F Water
2F Life
1F Earth
1F Air
1F Light
1F Void
as Adults. I don't see that I'm missing any in the Bestiary so I was wondering if there was another pre-req that I'm missing.
Please help them grow.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

ic4usr wrote: August 17th, 2024, 7:45:19 pm I have a full set of Prism Foxes tho. I currently have
1F Fire
1M1F Water
2F Life
1F Earth
1F Air
1F Light
1F Void
as Adults. I don't see that I'm missing any in the Bestiary so I was wondering if there was another pre-req that I'm missing.
Did you complete the New Era: At the Source quest first? (in the Keep as well)

- Alex
ic4usr
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ic4usr »

Yes, that was the pre-req that I was missing. Thanks!
Please help them grow.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”