Hello Everynyan!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!

hi

hi
33%
no
No votes
cheese
67%

Total votes: 3

vaporeon11
CreaturesTrade

Hello Everynyan!

Post by vaporeon11 »

Hi!! Today is the day I decided to make my first post in the forums and become a Magi of the world!
If you have ANY tips, whether they are just stupid little things or actually helpful, please post them here!! Thank you! <3
My "egg wishlist"
ImageWinged cat thingy? (both black and white)
Imagekitsune yay!! (+ all kitsunes!!)
Image Temple cat!

My chickensmoothie
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Hello Everynyan!

Post by darksouls »

Hi, welcome! :)

As for tips, check here and here:

viewtopic.php?t=986 - Beginner's guide. (may be a bit outdated but should still be helpful)
viewtopic.php?t=88066 - Frequently asked questions.

Feel free to PM us if you need more help or just ask us stuff here. :)

- Alex
Teluxy
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hello Everynyan!

Post by Teluxy »

Hello and welcome to the Keep!
I'm re-acquainting myself with the whereabouts of everything, but the guides darksouls listed are helpful.

A tip from me would be that some quests on the main world can provide new companions (pets), or access to unusual shops. Allow me to share the link I saw darksouls share elsewhere: viewtopic.php?p=12744645#p12744645
This is technically to a shop, but the specific post linked has some helpful information on available quests. Some quest can only be completed a limited number of times for a limited number of chances at locating rare eggs. I know this because I appear to have already completed the quest to find Quetzalcoatl companions twice, the maximum. I am somewhat sad that I appear to have given away my first Quetzalcoatl at some point previously, so now I cannot breed mine or try for another Quetzalcoatl species.
ImageMy Journal Image
Hello, I am a bit lost as I muddle through returning to Magistream. Any guidance you offer is appreciated.
Returning as of 8-19-2024

Return to “Introductions”