A little spooked and confused?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
vaporeon11
CreaturesTrade

A little spooked and confused?

Post by vaporeon11 »

Hard to explain, but what the actual flip flap patty wack is going on with this page here?: viewforum.php?f=19&start=50

Yeah... just look at the posts and you will understand.
My "egg wishlist"
ImageWinged cat thingy? (both black and white)
Imagekitsune yay!! (+ all kitsunes!!)
Image Temple cat!

My chickensmoothie
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: A little spooked and confused?

Post by darksouls »

Probably just old posts or a broken link.

- Alex
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

It's just the last page of the Reindeer Games.
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Katnilb »

If you're wondering why the date is "1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC" (the Unix epoch) it's because the time of posts is stored as the number of seconds since the Unix epoch and for some reason the time those posts were made is set to "0" (or similar) so they appear to have been posted at the time of the Unix epoch.

The latest posts probably appear this way because they don't actually exist and phpBB is defaulting to the post time being 0 if there's no value found.
froglady
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

It's also the reason we have to worry about 2038, because UNIX will run out of places for the number of seconds since the Epoch. This is a big problem, bigger than Y2K.

Any date/time stamp that's invalid gets dated Dec 31, 1969 (before the Epoch) unless someone sets it to display "a long time ago" or something similar (some sites didn't capture sign-up dates or post times until after the site had already been online for a while).
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”