WHY AM I GETTING SO MANY DARN COINS

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
vaporeon11
CreaturesTrade

WHY AM I GETTING SO MANY DARN COINS

Post by vaporeon11 »

I HAD 27 A MINUTE AGO, NOW I GOT 400, THEN I HAD 800, THEN I GOT 1K, NOW I HAVE 1.4K!! HELP!! AM I BEING HACKED?!??!
My "egg wishlist"
ImageWinged cat thingy? (both black and white)
Imagekitsune yay!! (+ all kitsunes!!)
Image Temple cat!

My chickensmoothie
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: WHY AM I GETTING SO MANY DARN COINS

Post by darksouls »

You get gold every time you make a forum post. :) (no, this does not mean spam to get gold, though!)

Eventually you stop getting any for a bit though, as a cooldown. (though I can't remember if it's still like this)

- Alex
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: WHY AM I GETTING SO MANY DARN COINS

Post by BBkat »

darksouls wrote: August 19th, 2024, 6:39:13 pm You get gold every time you make a forum post. :) (no, this does not mean spam to get gold, though!)

Eventually you stop getting any for a bit though, as a cooldown. (though I can't remember if it's still like this)

- Alex
I don't think you stop getting any so much as you just get fewer gold. plus the amount you get depends on the length of your posts too.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”