Quetzalcoatl and Quests.

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Teluxy
CreaturesTrade

Quetzalcoatl and Quests.

Post by Teluxy »

Hello, I've been poking around reading multiple pages (Library, bestiary, records, user control panel) to re-familiarize myself with the site.
Well I've just gone back to my keep and now I have an Etainian Quetzalcoatl egg I did not have earlier today when I adopted another egg from the stream.
I am vaguely aware this comes from a quest, but I am not sure how I either started it, or completed it if I had started it before my previous inactivity.
Will I possibly be able to do this particular quest ever again? I've no idea the lore that lead to this egg and that makes me sad. (If I cannot could anyone fill me in?)
If possible I'd like a chance to find an Nareaun Quetzalcoatl...
Is there a place I can easily find which quests I may have active still that I can pick up an continue? Records has 'quest history' but I am finding it confusing because some quests (Frigid Help: An Anonymous Note) have two lines, and one says started while the other says finished.
ImageMy Journal Image
Hello, I am a bit lost as I muddle through returning to Magistream. Any guidance you offer is appreciated.
Returning as of 8-19-2024
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Quetzalcoatl and Quests.

Post by RicFule »

If you have two quetzalcoatl already, you're potentially done. If you only have one, you can still get at least one of the other two. Depending upon how you got the one you currently have.

It's a Pour the magical ale option in the three locations.

And the only way I know of to find which quests you have open, is to travel to each of the World Map locations and see what pops up on them

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
Teluxy
CreaturesTrade

Re: Quetzalcoatl and Quests.

Post by Teluxy »

Thank you!
ImageMy Journal Image
Hello, I am a bit lost as I muddle through returning to Magistream. Any guidance you offer is appreciated.
Returning as of 8-19-2024

Return to “Support and Suggestions”