Hello! Hi!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
emeritus
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Hello! Hi!

Post by emeritus »

I am here! I have been joining many of these collecting creature browser games recently. I am only joining games that have rodents, though... it is what keeps my interest. This one seems to be very interesting! A little confusing despite the guides I have read, a little frustrating given I missed out on years of donation-exclusive rodents, but it is fun. I am enjoying the time here so far clicking on the eggs and hatchlings. Good to meet you all!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist
Creatures I will never be able to get my hands on.
Balance: 30,000+ Gold
Viyasant, Jerboa Rat, Skioros, White Keep Rat, Black Keep Rat, Pesrat, Borean Chirrups, Candle Ayoti, Domestic Fox Chinchilla, Wild Fox Chinchilla, Naribus, Savantis Bat, Thunder Rat, Borean Valdmaus, Solar Avrael, Lunar Avrael
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Hello! Hi!

Post by darksouls »

Welcome! :) You can buy Donation creatures with gold by the way, typically when they rotate back in for their month, people may/usually do sell Shards for 25k gold per (as in, they'll buy the creature for you for the equivalent amount of gold, since Shards cannot be traded) and you can buy them that way.

There's so many creatures to collect besides donation ones anyhow, there's plenty of variety either way. :) Hope you have a fun time!! We've been here on and off for years but always seem to come back somehow. XD

- Alex

Return to “Introductions”