Hello^^

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Petrichorel
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Hello^^

Post by Petrichorel »

Hello everyone, my name is El. I came to meet you and make friends. I will be glad to any advice. I'm still trying to figure this out. The creatures are very cute. I like them <3
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Hello^^

Post by darksouls »

Hi, welcome! :)

- Alex
Petrichorel
CreaturesTrade

Post by Petrichorel »

darksouls wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:11:42 pm Hi, welcome! :)

- Alex
Thanks for your clicks. Do clicks from third-party forums not count? :woo:
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Petrichorel wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:24:24 pm Thanks for your clicks. Do clicks from third-party forums not count? :woo:
I'm not sure what you mean by third party forums, sorry! The best way to get clicks is to either post in the Reindeer Games forum section (the specific threads for egg/hatchling sharing, also try not to spam/post more than once per page, and remember to click back!) OR add your creatures to this site.

https://magi-ifn.net/

You embed multiple (top right of your Keep options) and add those embed codes to the 'add creatures' section. People often visit this site to give clicks. :)

- Alex
Petrichorel
CreaturesTrade

Post by Petrichorel »

darksouls wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:27:59 pm
Petrichorel wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:24:24 pm Thanks for your clicks. Do clicks from third-party forums not count? :woo:
I'm not sure what you mean by third party forums, sorry! The best way to get clicks is to either post in the Reindeer Games forum section (the specific threads for egg/hatchling sharing, also try not to spam/post more than once per page, and remember to click back!) OR add your creatures to this site.

https://magi-ifn.net/

You embed multiple (top right of your Keep options) and add those embed codes to the 'add creatures' section. People often visit this site to give clicks. :)

- Alex
Thank you very much!
Petrichorel
CreaturesTrade

Post by Petrichorel »

darksouls wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:27:59 pm
please tell me why I can’t freeze or release the creature?
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Petrichorel wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:44:29 pm please tell me why I can’t freeze or release the creature?
Creatures that you just obtained can't be released for a little bit of time at first, as for freezing, I'm not sure. Are you on a mobile device? (because we're on a browser on a computer and can do both actions just fine) Might be a bug, though.

- Alex
Petrichorel
CreaturesTrade

Post by Petrichorel »

darksouls wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:46:01 pm
Petrichorel wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:44:29 pm please tell me why I can’t freeze or release the creature?
Creatures that you just obtained can't be released for a little bit of time at first, as for freezing, I'm not sure. Are you on a mobile device? (because we're on a browser on a computer and can do both actions just fine) Might be a bug, though.

- Alex
Thank you very much for the gifts! Very beautiful and cute creatures. I'm in love! <3
And thanks for the help. Yes, I'm on a mobile device. I'll try to log in from my laptop and see how it works
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

Petrichorel wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:57:02 pm Thank you very much for the gifts! Very beautiful and cute creatures. I'm in love! <3
And thanks for the help. Yes, I'm on a mobile device. I'll try to log in from my laptop and see how it works
No problem, glad you like them!

And yeah, best to check first. We don't know how mobile works and can't check ourselves, otherwise we would to try and help. :) (if it is mobile that's the problem, do let the staff know in the bug report forum thread) Aside from that, hope you enjoy your time here!! :D

- Alex
Petrichorel
CreaturesTrade

Post by Petrichorel »

darksouls wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:58:29 pm
Petrichorel wrote: August 25th, 2024, 11:57:02 pm Thank you very much for the gifts! Very beautiful and cute creatures. I'm in love! <3
No problem, glad you like them!

And yeah, best to check first. We don't know how mobile works and can't check ourselves, otherwise we would to try and help. :) (if it is mobile that's the problem, do let the staff know in the bug report forum thread) Aside from that, hope you enjoy your time here!! :D

- Alex
You are very kind and sweet! I'm grateful for your help. I really like it here and I try to understand everything. It's very cozy here)

Return to “Introductions”