Halloween Doni Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Real
Writer
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Halloween Doni Raffle

Post by Real »

Hello and welcome to the Halloween Doni Raffle!

As Magistream turned 15 this year I'd like to celebrate by holding multiple doni raffles.
This is the 5th raffle, following the Winter Doni, the Cascara Butterfly, the Plumed Cystalwings, and the Temple Doni ones. One more will follow after this one.
First, the prizes:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
All are unnamed, unfrozen, and parentless.

Each person can win just once and the prizes will be given in the order presented above. (1st place - black tienko, 2nd place - spectral wolf, and so on)
Feel free to do anything you wish with your doni if you win. Sell it, trade it, name it silly names, paint it funny colors, or feed it to your pet. Or, you know, keep it in your collection.

The raffle will end on the 9th of November at 23:59, magi time. I'll use trusty random.org to pick the winners.

How to enter the raffle?
Well... I'm a big all-things supernatural fan (including magistream creatures with their wide variety of powers) So, similarly to the Winter Doni raffle, the entry ticket is telling me a bit about your fave magi critter.
Simply post an image of the creature and a few words on why you like it power-wise. Something as simple as "I like the kraken 'cause it can create storms." is just as fine as a small essay :derp:
You can enter once daily. (so more chances to win) That means you can enter a total of 33 times if you decide to try daily.

Good luck!
by Saebra
Real
Writer
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halloween Doni Raffle

Post by Real »

List of peeps participating :bounce:
by Saebra
gaktive
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by gaktive »

i think the Borean Tycoleon is cool because its magical ability is reasonably unique! it places paw print portals down that it uses to hunt. a lot of the creatures i like the looks of have pretty typical magical abilities like "singing" and granting luck, so i'm drawn to the silvan/borean tycoleon specifically for its power.

also this is my first time trying to post a picture on the forums sorry if it doesn't come out right
thank you for clicking (:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

For my first entry, I would like to cast the spotlight on the very first creature on Magistream, the Koi Fish! These humble fishes are capable of granting the ability of breathing underwater to their companions. I wish I could go exploring beneath the surface with one!
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
πŸŽ‚12th of Jan

My lab
gaktive
CreaturesTrade

Post by gaktive »

i think the tulguc's magic is unique and interesting, in addition to the cute hatchling sprite and beautiful adult. it uses its magical flames to imitate any smell. the power is limited to smells its already experienced, which does make me wonder if the bird itself has a smell though. and can a tulguc magically make itself smell like another tulguc? idk lots to think about with this bird.
if i had one it would definitely always smell like pine trees or freshly baked brownies (:
gaktive
CreaturesTrade

Post by gaktive »

The elseal's liquid conversion power is cool, has a lot of uses. i like the idea of magics that transform a category of things based on an attribute they share. like milk, poison and lava have nothing in common except their state of matter, gives it a very magical feel to think about them being converted into one another. wonder if the elseal's magic would work on cornstarch and water though...
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Flipping the powers of a phoenix on it's head, controlling icy freezing flames instead of hot ones, I find the Ice Phoenix, well, really cool!
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
πŸŽ‚12th of Jan

My lab
gaktive
CreaturesTrade

Post by gaktive »

The reaper amagnae is neat, a cute bird that has the power of aging! It's described to work on crops, though i think its implied that the reaper amagnae can control it to work on non plants as well. either way accelerating the growth of living creatures is honestly a cool power. biomancy is what its called in some fiction. also a bit spooky i'd say.
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

love the lineup of october donis- thank you for the opportunity, real!

ImageImage

i absolutely love the tersha concept, with their butterfly appendages being used to lure in prey. i thought it was a very creative detail that this specific part was included in their general description...
"On special occasions Magi have trained this rather beautiful creature to make stunning designs and displays in gardens and public spaces – though the saying 'keep off the grass' has an entirely different meaning when it was decorated by a tersha."
π‘Žπ‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œ, 𝑖𝑑/β„Žπ‘’, π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒: π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘–π‘‘π‘Ž

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–ž π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Š: 𝑒𝑏, 𝑔𝑏, π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
(π’“π’†π’”π’•π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…: 9/17/24)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
gaktive
CreaturesTrade

Post by gaktive »

the vaether seems to have magical powers around language, and can grant mastery over all languages to a human for a day through a feather. i always liked the idea of being a polyglot but learning even just one other language is difficult, would be great to have a magical feather supply to bypass the learning process tbh. and not only do i love the power, the creature's sprite is also really wonderful!

Return to β€œZocalo”