My version of the creation of magistream

MagiStream's legend competition. Winners have their writing as part of the world.
KooshyKoKo
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

My version of the creation of magistream

Post by KooshyKoKo »

((This doesn’t occur in one of the specified places, but... >.< :t-sweat: :t-shrug: ))

((This is another account, mine, of the creation of MagiStream and Celestial and Void Dragons XD ))

In the midst of total darkness motes of light swirled and danced on winds with no source. The motes were few and far apart, despite their considerable number, for they danced in every direction for eternity. These motes, the only comfort in the void, shone radiantly with the promise of life, each containing endless possibilities. However no mote could bring forth its potential alone, its activation was dependent upon contact with another mote. Every mote was part of a potential pair.

Eons passed and countless motes found each other, many worlds were brought forth from these meetings. The universe was in a state of balance, the number of meetings and the number of remaining potential mote pairs were equal.

Four motes neared each other in a remaining void between worlds, three of the motes met, the fourth missed. The sudden explosive burst of creation and life caused by the meeting of the motes enveloped the solitary mote. Motes must be part of a pair, with three motes activated; the fourth mote’s very existence was thrown into question. The mote gave up its potential for the creation of its own world with countless species, choosing one species, one breed of life for itself. Out of the need to be part of a pair, to retain balance in the universe, the mote pulled another species, another breed of life from the void itself.
The two species, one was once an entire mote in and of itself; the other pulled from the void became the Celestial and Void Dragons.

The first life forms in the world created by the meeting of three motes were the dragons. The four activated motes, though even in number, weren’t really even. The world that was created had extra life, extra power, and numerous oddities. The dragons observed the birth of many other creatures, slowly the world settled, the extra life was spread evenly over the world; the extra power could be wielded by a few races on the world, they called it many things, one of the most common being magic, its wielders were called magi. The oddities evened themselves out, the largest oddities ending first. The smaller oddities lasted much longer and were much harder to find.

One such oddity captured the attention of the magi who came across it. A stream flowing through trees holds life from many places all over the world, mostly the creatures who were born from the extra life given by the third mote, brought by an oddity spawned from the third mote, to being who wield the extra power from the third mote.

The magi who first came across that stream and claimed the creatures within gave it the name MagiStream.
I have a twitter account.

ImageImageImageImageImage

My Merchant District Thread(s):
|:|none|:|
-->
By Chimera!
Check out her art shop.
KooshyKoKo
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: My version of the creation of magistream

Post by KooshyKoKo »

Those first magi to find the stream is said to bear the name Tristan.
Last edited by KooshyKoKo on July 24th, 2009, 2:09:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a twitter account.

ImageImageImageImageImage

My Merchant District Thread(s):
|:|none|:|
-->
By Chimera!
Check out her art shop.
Nitsuni
CreaturesTrade

Re: My version of the creation of magistream

Post by Nitsuni »

Nice appeal...;3