Moon High~A Wolf Story (Read Please!)

This section is for writing that is completely your own, including the world it is set in

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Blackwidow
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Moon High~A Wolf Story (Read Please!)

Post by Blackwidow »

The moon was high in the sky. The tree's leaves were dead and gone. Ravens roosted in the dead branches. The cold wind blew and chilled the bone of every living soul. Darksmoke and Silentstrider lay in the shadows casted by the moon. "The hunt should come soon." Darksmoke stated. "You don't say?" Silentstrider said sarcastically. "I am just trying to make conversation." Darksmoke said looking away from his brother. "Well shut up! You are useless at small-talk." Silentstrider teased. Darksmoke kicked him in the back with his hind leg. "Jerk." Darksmoke growled. "Finally, we understand each other." Silentstrider looked at his brother pleased and jokingly. Darksmoke just glared at him. "The snow should be here soon." Darksmoke tried again. "I had no idea. Only because it's WINTER!" Silentstrider stood up, shook off, and walked away. Darksmoke followed him. "Why are you following me? I got up to be away from you!" Silentstrider barked. Darksmoke laid his ears back. "Thank you." Silentstrider trotted away.

Return to “The Parlor”