The Wolf and The Girl

This section is for writing that is completely your own, including the world it is set in

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Blackwidow
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

The Wolf and The Girl

Post by Blackwidow »

Prolouge

Margo wandered across the street and into the deep woods. When she heard paw steps, and deep breathing. She felt hot air blast onto her back. She slowly turned and gazed upon two blazing red eyes staring back at her. He snarled at her. "Follow." The wolf commanded. She obediently followed him through the forest. Going further and further away from her home.
They arrived at camp. All the other wolves in the pack stood, or picked their heads up to see the newcomer. The wolves stood tall. Their heads reached Margo's shoulders. And she was sixteen. "What do you want with me?" She asked quietly. "Silence!" The wolf demanded. "No one has directed you to speak." He finnished. She crossed her arms. The other wolves came close. "We have captured you to be our queen." He claimed. "But, I am a human!" She exclaimed back to him. "Lower your voice! I am aware you are a human. But I have been watching you. I will bite you, then you shall become, a wolf." He stood tall. "I have another life. I can't just leave my family!" She let her arms dangle. The wolf sat and sighed. "Fine. We will give you a week, to explain and say your goodbyes." He claimed. "But, when the week from today comes, be back where you were at moonhigh. Ready to change. You are dissmissed." The male wolf stood and stalked over to a huge cave at the far right of camp. Margo turned and jogged back to her house. Where it begins...

Return to “The Parlor”