Halloween Doni Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halloween Doni Raffle

Post by Rainwater »

Can't deny I love me some Kaeran. Besides being cute, they have neat water powers. I think it would be cool to meld with the water and disappear.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
gaktive
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by gaktive »

The prismatic sepiida does reverse camouflage magic by changing its surroundings to match itself. its legitimately such a creative idea, i'm a big fan of this squid and its power!
thank you for clicking (:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Arcus Feli are just beautiful (all of them) and awesome. Teleportation! Again, a way to escape from those you don't want to be around. Very cool.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
gaktive
CreaturesTrade

Post by gaktive »

The isolerix mantis has the power of forcing laughter, which can be more menacing than the description poses. like imagine you're spying on an enemy, and the enemy's isolerix strikes its signature pose and reveals your location because you're laughing so loud. not to be a weeb but it makes me think of that naruto one filler episode where the bug ninja is given a laughing drug and seems to be in pain from how hard he is laughing... yea laughing magic its cool idk
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I love pumpkins, so these Wyrms are just perfect. The support the pumpkin patches which I think it cute.
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shakura »

My favorite lore is probably the one of the Piasa bird.

A bird that wished to be a dragon, so it went to steal a dragons magic just to have the transformation stopped half way and being cursed to be always thirsty. A story about Karma I guess.
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many ShopBorns! PAYING 500g per swap.
LTB Questborns (Icist, Galactic Ray, Rose Imps)
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Can't forget my first love on Magistream. I just love the Dark Unicorns. It is pretty neat that they can sense a magi's inner feelings. And to be able to neutralize any poison, just fascinating.
gaktive
CreaturesTrade

Post by gaktive »

The abaia is able to magically conjure copies of itself in a flash of light. It seems as if these are physical copies, though i wonder if they are capable of their own thoughts and independency? very neat looking creature with cool magic
gaktive
CreaturesTrade

Post by gaktive »

The Vojkabayo is a hippocampi like creature that controls water. i think its interesting that an adult's specialty is nearly uncontrolled and overwhelming water magic, and it struggles to use its powers in nonviolent ways because it was bred to be used in "magi wars". have not read up on the lore on that but i like the sound of it
gaktive
CreaturesTrade

Post by gaktive »

i know it won't increase my chances of getting the falx owl, but i have to mention that its powers are genuinely kinda intriguing. its a bird that can telepathically move weapons around, though it says it can extend this power to jewelry? idk but i like that this bird has some strange power that seems to curse human made objects, and the hatchlings sprite is extremely cute too.

Return to “Zocalo”