Creatures 1557-1564: Marble Fish

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures 1557-1564: Marble Fish

Post by Rosehill »

These fish are again a release that's been waiting to see the daylight for quite some time. I'm not even sure if these are originally from 2014 or 2017. O.o :t-boo:
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Rosehill wrote: October 17th, 2024, 2:02:53 am These fish are again a release that's been waiting to see the daylight for quite some time. I'm not even sure if these are originally from 2014 or 2017. O.o :t-boo:
These are absolutely beautiful! The black one looks a lot like the black Moore.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Event pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds,
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, All Wraithes
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: All Event pets and Sylphs Hoarding:
ImageImage
00/25 gifts
NelwNoll
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NelwNoll »

Seejey wrote: October 16th, 2024, 10:55:54 pm My Tortoiseshell is above my Monochrome, so their numbers are wrong, but we don't know whether the one we haven't figured out yet really is number 1564...
In fact, Monochrome Marble Fish has the number 1564 in Creature statistics :nerd:
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

1557 - Gold
1558 - Black
1559 - White
1560 - Rose Gold

1561 - Koi - white x gold
1562 - Calico - monochrome x koi
1563 - Tortoiseshell - gold x monochrome or monochrome x koi
1564 - Monochrome - white x black

Just leaving the hybrid numbers blank for now.. we'll figure out the proper order once we figure out what the 4th hybrid is

Anyone find the 4th yet? We got it! :D

Now we just need the proper number order :) DONE!

Thanks for the help everyone! (I only have 3 adults so far, so no breeding yet.)
Last edited by CinnaminDraconna on October 17th, 2024, 3:04:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seejey »

My Koi could breed with my Black, but I ran out of the breeding chance enhancer potion and they didn't yield... :t-tantrum:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Dreamlist: parentless Silver Alicanto hatchlings and frozen egg & Gilded Mirrorfin.
Wishlist: parentless and shiny forms, hatchling Cascara Amagnae and Water or Dark Shop creatures, please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jeh
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jeh »

I don't know if any one else has found this one yet
Monochrome Marble Fish x Koi Marble Fish = Calico Marble Fish

Description of egg
Spoiler
This tiny egg is incredibly heavy.

Found all around the world, marble fish are creatures adapted to both salt and freshwater, their scales varying in colors in order to blend in with the environment. Unlike other water creatures, marble fish possess an unusual control over air magic. With their stone-hard scales and heavy bodies, these fish rely on their magic to swim. They create air bubbles under their bodies which prevent them from sinking. Popular among the rich for their colorful scales, the marble fish make for easy to care for pets. They are sociable fish so sharing a tank with a koi fish or a goldfish is not uncommon. For those who see beyond their beauty, they are incredibly useful companions. Marble fish shed their scales every few months, leaving behind them durable stones that are reshaped and used as a prime material in many constructions.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Jeh wrote: October 17th, 2024, 11:02:55 am I don't know if any one else has found this one yet

Description of egg
Spoiler

Found all around the world, marble fish are creatures adapted to both salt and freshwater, their scales varying in colors in order to blend in with the environment. Unlike other water creatures, marble fish possess an unusual control over air magic. With their stone-hard scales and heavy bodies, these fish rely on their magic to swim. They create air bubbles under their bodies which prevent them from sinking. Popular among the rich for their colorful scales, the marble fish make for easy to care for pets. They are sociable fish so sharing a tank with a koi fish or a goldfish is not uncommon. For those who see beyond their beauty, they are incredibly useful companions. Marble fish shed their scales every few months, leaving behind them durable stones that are reshaped and used as a prime material in many constructions.
Hmph, my pair of that gave me a Tortoiseshell. Guess it can give both, but considering you can get Tortoiseshell from goldxmonochrome, I wish it wasn’t available through two mixes.

Oh well, we got all of them. Look forward to all the adults so I can update the first page for the final time.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out free gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, hrybrids, alt colors. PM me if you have some to sell! :t-swoon:
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

Jeh wrote: October 17th, 2024, 11:02:55 am I don't know if any one else has found this one yet

Description of egg
Spoiler

I was just coming on here to mention this since I just bred a Calico from the Monochrome x Koi pairing and distinctly remembered the known 2nd tier hybrid on here was called Tortoiseshell.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

Checked bestiary links, hybrid order is Koi, Calico, Tortoiseshell, Monochrome
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps

Willing to purchase shopborn Water, Artificer, and Preservationist shop creatures for you for shop price + 200g apiece, PM me if interested

My about me is still pretty accurate as far as wishlists go, but here is my wishlist of what individual creatures I’m currently prioritizing most/other specifics!

Return to “Community Discussion”